Sunday, December 4, 2011

Low Calorie Tortilla Pizza

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that it has been forever since I got on here. I'm only posting when I have tried something I love and when I feel it is worth sharing. I am about to go on a "green smoothie" diet so I will try to post the ones I like on here. I'm pumped about all of the wonderful things I've read about them. Mostly the awesome nutrition that is in them! Gonna look good:) LOL  Anyway, here is my recipe:)

1 low calorie tortilla (mine was only 90 calories)
2 tablespoons of pizza sauce (I make mine homemade but you can buy it store bought, the calories are probably going to change)
1/3 cup of Mozzerella cheese
7 pepperonis (you can cut calories here by using turkey pepperoni)

Total 255 calories! And it was DELICIOUS! Perfect for those who crave pizza all the time like me:) There are so many things you can do different with this like add bell pepper and onion or different cheeses. Enjoy! We sure did! I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment