Sunday, December 4, 2011

V8 Vegetable Ground Beef Stew

Here is a recipe that I made up. It is delicious, healthy and very low in calories. In fact the only bad calories are from the ground beef and one potato(which you can leave out). Hope you try it and love it too! So tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own body! Doing something about it! Thanks Amanda for asking me for my recipe! I forgot I had it. I made it up and have it on my account at MyFitnessPal.com. This is a cool website, check it out if you aren't already on it. I know a lot of you already are! I love you!

1 lb lean ground beef
1 family size package mixed vegetable steamers
1 family size package cut green beans
1 medium size peeled russet potato cubed
4 cups low sodium V8 juice
garlic, salt, pepper to taste

brown ground beef and drain
add V8 juice, steamed vegetables, cubed potato, and spices
cook on med/low for 30 minutes or until potato is cooked through
can also be cooked all day in slow cooker

Only 314 calories for a 2 cup serving! It will fill you up! Makes 4 servings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment