Monday, December 5, 2011

Chicken & Vegetable Lemon Stirfry

This was DELICIOUS!  I just had to share;)

Serves 4  
Only 223 calories per serving!


2 chicken breasts cut how ever you like it in your stir fry
2 bags of Great Value Deluxe Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables (also depends on how many you are feeding;)
1 cup of prepared instant brown rice


1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbs soy sauce
4 tbs chicken broth (I use 99% fat free)
4 tsp sugar
2 tsp cornstarch
salt (I salt everything while I'm cooking, I don't measure it:)

Cook chicken in frying pan with a little of olive oil until no longer pink then set aside.
Meanwhile be cooking your rice and set aside also.
Then place your frozen vegetables in your large sauce pan or wok and follow directions on package.
Combine lemon juice,soy sauce, 2 tbs of the chicken broth together in a bowl.
When vegetables are done combine chicken and lemon sauce in frying pan. Cover well.
Combine cornstarch and the remaining 2 tbs of chicken broth in a bowl.
Place in frying pan and cover vegetables & chicken stiring well.
Then stir in brown rice.
Enjoy:)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, that sounds good! Def gonna try it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I agree with Lishy Bear! It sounds so good! Thank you for sharing! I'll let you know when I get the chicken and try it! Love you my Sunshine! 4ever mommy xo

    ReplyDelete