Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lunch!

I don't know about you but I can't stand thinking of what to eat for lunch. So usually I don't:) But I want to be healthy so I know that my body needs good food. Mom gave me the idea for this blog so bear with me until I get the hang of it! Today for lunch I had a delicious, fullfilling, Turkey/ham wrap! Best part was that it is only 213 calories and all good for you! Here is how I made it.

I used Oscar Myer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Ham & Turkey 3 pieces of each (45 Calories total)

I put them on 1 Mission brand Life Balance Whole Wheat Tortilla (medium size 120 calories) It has 15 added vitamins & minerals!

1 piece of cheese. I only had Swiss but use what you like (48calories)

Put as much lettuce, onion, tomato... as you want!

Put as much mustard as you want! If you don't like mustard then you have to add in the calories that you use:)

That is what I had for lunch today! It tasted soooo much better then a turkey sandwich and I didn't need chips! Yay! I hope you try it & love it too! Stay healthy & happy!

Love Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sounds delicious!! I love the blog idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I stuffed and that sounds good! I love the blog idea. I always need meal ideas! And I'm trying to lose weight so this is awesome! I'll definitely put the stuff for this on my grocery list! Proud of you, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, my Sunshine! I have never had a wrap! I want to try one! I'll put that all on my grocery list too! I'm so proud of you too! This is fun!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all! I will do my best to keep it coming. I love you all so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie- Your Jamie- put this on facebook! Sooo sweet!
    Love you sooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete